Starting Over

Hello everyone! Whether you are a first time follower, and old time reader, an internet friend, or a real friend - welcome. This is my space. MINE. It will essentially serve as a mix between my travel journal, my daily diary, and my place for thoughts that are longer than 140 characters or an annoyingly long Instagram caption. Hopefully you all will enjoy reading this, but if not, that's fine. Godspeed keeping up with my travels, trials and tribulations, and occasional ramblings about life and probably love.

For those of you that are internet friends, or haven't been around much: here's a little catching up for you. I am an admissions professional living in Boulder, Colorado. I travel pretty frequently for work and spend a large amount of time in Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area. I've got a cat named Chandler, and am just trying to figure out this whole "life" thing. There are days when I really really really feel like I have my sh*t together, and days when I feel like my universe is collapsing around me.

I try to keep things honest and raw, hope you enjoy following along :)

Comments

Popular Posts