Alright everyone, so today is a rainy yucky day, and I've got lots of driving to do. It's 8:45 and I worked my butt off yesterday studying for a final ALL day, literally all day, so let's all keep our fingers crossed that I did well on that!
So today's post is just going to be a bunch of ramblings that I have had on my mind lately. Not sure if I'm gonna be motivated enough to write another one tomorrow, so hopefully this will hold off until I decide to write again :)
1. Whoever invented summer classes needs punched in the face. I hate them. They're stupid. Seriously. They're just fake classes pretending to be real classes. Everyone knows you are fake. But the grades are real. Oh the grades are real....
|Seriously this is how I spent the 2nd to last Saturday of my summer. I hate you summer classes.|
2. Can everyone just say please and thank you all the time? It would make me and I bet everyone else if everyone just used some common courtesy sometimes.
3. It has been really cool here lately, like REALLY cool. Like it's been like 65 degrees everyday. What the heck is that about? I mean I LOVE IT. But it is really just a tease for fall. So I have been getting super excited to rock my Bean Boots this coming fall/winter. I finally indulged myself in some and I can't wait to wear them. Any suggestions/out recommendations for them would be very welcome :)
|Just some infinity scarf loving on my way to work cause it was so cool out!|
4. I haven't mentioned this in like 2 posts so here we go again, I MISS MY IPHONE SO DAMN MUCH!!! I am really working hard on getting one from ebay, but those freaking automatic bidder things are so annoying. So if anyone has a Sprint iphone for sale or has tips on how to get a phone off contract and still legit, hit me up! :) :) :) I want to be team iphone again!
5. Honestly, what am I doing with my life that I don't have a furry animal pet friend to cuddle with yet? My life is really missing some animal cuddle loving.
|If anyone is looking to get me a present, this busshel of kittens would do just fine please :)|
6. I just downloading all the best songs from the Season 4 Glee Soundtrack and I am so excited to listen to all of them. I have one more episode left so I am almost done with the season! Also I downloading the new Luke Bryan CD (AMAZING AS ALWAYS) and the new Parachute CD too. They are coming to Tech the first week of school and although they are kind of a band that not too many people have heard of, I love them and so excited to see them!
7. Despite the fact that I love how cool it has been here lately it is really throwing a kink in my pool time with only one week of summer left. I am so pale it's scary and I need to get some tan on me asap. So grr please sun come back out.
8. I feel like a whole new person now that I have a car. I can drive to work or to the grocery store or run errands whenever the frick I want! It's so nice! I don't have to coordinate with my roommates or friends or brother on when they are going to do stuff and ask if they can take me with them or drop me off on the way or whatever. Honestly it is something I will never take for granted again, but watch out ya'll Kate's got a new set of wheels.
9. I need to read more. I have gotten some more done since work has slowed and I'm hoping I have some relaxation time to blow through a few more this week without school work, but I guess we will see about that.
10. Also, I just updated my "contact" info page so go check it out and send me some emails! :)
Alright, I think that is all for now! But I hope you are all enjoying the rest of your weekends and yours are less rainy and yucky than mine, but hopefully the beginning of this week will be better than the beginning of this weekend has been! So now it's time for Kate to go shower and pack and leave by 10:30...1...2...3...GO!